· Our recommendation at this time is for anyone who does not feel that they are going to be safe staying in their home, to go ahead and make plans to leave the area now!
· Preferably going west, or north-west out of the storm’s path.
· Be prepared to be gone for several days.
· Take any pets, medications or items needed to make it several days.
· We are expecting to have widespread damage to trees due to the wind, and electrical power outages that may last several days.
· Emergency personnel will not respond when sustained winds exceed 40 m.p.h.
· Early County Schools will be closed Wednesday and Thursday
· The American Red Cross will announce when and where Emergency Shelters will be located